The IPV 8 is the follow up to the popular IPV 6X. It features the same small form factor as the IPV 6X, an enhanced power output to 230W, a leather grip and the latest Yihi chip for a perfect vape experience.
The Pioneer4You IPV8 is assembled with the newest YiHi SX330-F8 chip. The new Yihi chip can ouput up to 230 watts or raw power. The IPV 8 Variable temperature modes support stainless steel, nickel and titanium wire and can be controlled from 212 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. There’s also the SX Pure mode which allows the mod to be used with many Pioneer4You atomizers and allows for resistance down to 0.04 ohms. The IPV 8 power is supplied by two 18650 batteries that are loaded from the bottom of the device.
I think the IPV8 Will become a popular mod in the industry, with its boosted 230 watts of output and numerous features many vapers will be eager to get their hands on one.
Get This Deal Now $43.99 ( Free World Wide Shipping)
Get This Deal Now $48.95 ( Free World Wide Shipping)
I WILL UPDATE LINKS WHEN NEW DEALS COME THROUGH!
- Materials: zinc alloy with cattle leather grip
- Compact with huge power
- 510 threaded connection
- OLED screen with intuitive menu
- Powered by dual 18650 cells
- Convenient magnetic battery cap
- Micro USB charging
- Latest YiHi SX330-F8 Chip
- Input Voltage: 6.4V to 9V
- Output Voltage: 1.0V to 7.0V
- Power output range: 7W to 230W
- Temperature output range: 100°C-300°C or 212°F-572°F
- Joules output range: 10J to 120J
- Power mode resistance range: 0.15Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature/Joules resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- SX Pure mode resistance range: 0.040Ω to 0.060Ω
- TC modes supports SS / Ni / Ti and TCR
- TCR value range: 0.00050 to 0.00700